Effective July 1, 2012 we will be on Webtime for our timekeeping/payroll purposes.
- The electronic time sheets for the payroll period ending June 30 need to be submitted as usual EXCEPT the submittal deadline is on Friday, June 29 (If you are scheduled to work on Saturday, June 30, please submit those hours after you've completed your shift).
- Managers will have until end of day Monday, July 2 to approve the electronic time sheets.
- Employees that traditionally submit paper time sheets have until July 2 to submit their hours for June 16-30.
- As of July 3, employees will be able to view their Lotus Notes time records but will not be able to enter new data or modify old data.
- Effective Sunday, July 1 ALL (Full-time & Part-time) employees will account for the work schedule and submit their future time sheets via Webtime (BlazerNet).
- Almost all employees will use Webtime to reflect their work schedule. There will no longer be manual time sheet submittals. The exceptions to this rule are adjunct faculty and those who are currently paid via a stipend.
- Since all employees will be required to use Webtime, all part-time hourly employees will be provided a Gmail account to enable access. IT will send (via U.S. mail) these employees their email addresses the first week of July.
- Communications will only be sent via L&C email accounts. If you need assistance, please contact the HelpDesk at x4357
Having said all this, I would ask that anyone who supervises part-time employees to inform them of this communication and refer them to the link below. Additionally, anyone who is aware of full-time employees that inconsistently check their email accounts, please encourage them to do so.