The Technology Enhanced Learning Committee aims to review and recommend policies, practices and instructional technologies that facilitate student learning and retention by the faculty and staff in order to enhance the quality of teaching and student learning.
The committee's purposes include:
- Recommending policies, procedures standards related to instructional technology.
- Continuously reviewing online and web-blended courses.
- Monitoring online course student learning outcomes.
- Reviewing the college website and making suggestions for improvement.
- Reviewing and recommending partnerships with instructional technology vendors.
- Reviewing and developing policies and programs affecting faculty and student use of technology.
- Recommending, monitoring, and evaluating training and utilization of instructional technology.
- Surveying faculty and making recommendations for faculty technology initiatives.
- Serving as a consulting and technical support resource to faculty and instructional staff related to the use of technologies in teaching and learning.