GODFREY – Early Bird Registration for high school seniors is now underway at Lewis and Clark Community College in a virtual format.
“For our district seniors, graduation is just around the corner, and Lewis and Clark wants to help make the transition to college as smooth as possible,” said Assistant Director of Admissions, Records and Recruitment Ryan Hodge.
Seniors taking advantage of this opportunity will be able to choose their courses and create their ideal class schedules for Summer 2021 and/or Fall 2021, in some cases before or just as open registration for fall begins March 15.
Attendees will complete their online orientation with academic and financial aid advisors, and receive training on Blackboard, the college’s online learning management system.
Students must register individually, but will attend Early Bird Registration by high school:
- Edwardsville High School – March 2, 4
- Jerseyville High School – March 9, 11
- Roxana High School – March 16, 18
- Alton High School – March 23, 25
- North Greene/Carrollton High School – March 30, April 1
- Civic Memorial High School – April 6, 8
- Brussels, Bunker Hill, Calhoun, Carlinville, Greenfield, Gillespie, Marquette, Metro East Lutheran, Staunton High Schools – April 13, 15
- East Alton-Wood River High School – April 20, 22
- Southwestern High School – April 27, 29
- All Schools (Make Up Days) – May 4, 6
If a student is interested but cannot attend one of their school’s dates, they can call or text the Enrollment Center at (618) 468-2222 or email email@example.com to make other arrangements.
Upon registration, a Zoom meeting link will be emailed to the email address provided.
New students also have the opportunity to register for on-campus tours taking place every Friday. Tours are open to registered participants only, as the college continues to observe COVID-19 precautions. Masks are required while on campus, and participants must fill out a self-certification form, located at www.lc.edu, before coming to campus.
To register for an Early Bird Registration event and/or to schedule an on-campus tour, visit www.lc.edu/earlybird.
Call/text (618) 468-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.