GODFREY – Lewis and Clark Community College will host its annual Job Fair this spring, hoping to match community residents with employers from throughout the metro area.
The fair is free to employers and to jobseekers.
The event, which typically draws more than 300 attendees each year, will welcome the public from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, in The Commons. The Commons is located inside the McPike Math and Science Complex, located on the west side of the Godfrey campus.
“In addition to lots of area employers, the L&C Career Closet will be also on site to offer free interview attire to attendees,” said Terry Lane, associate director of L&C’s Career and Veteran Services. “Wireless access and laptops will be provided for visiting employer websites or completing online applications. Technical assistance will also be available.”
Seekers are encouraged to dress to impress and bring their resumes.
Participating Employers include:
- AdVantage News
- American Water
- Anderson Hospital
- Argosy Casino
- Beverly Farm
- Challenge Unlimited Inc.
- City of Springfield, IL - Fire Department
- City of Springfield, IL - Police Department
- Cope Plastics
- CVS Health
- Eastern Missouri Police Academy
- Easter Seals Midwest
- Enterprise Fleet Management
- Environmental Resource Training Center
- Express Employment Professionals
- Illinois Central School Bus
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Illinois State Police
- Independent Touchstone Crystal Consultant
- Integrity Healthcare Communities
- Jerseyville Parks & Recreation Department
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- L&C Financial Aid
- L&C Human Resources
- Madison County Employment and Training
- Madison County Sheriff's Office
- Mississippi River Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics
- Photogenic, Inc.
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th Store
- SCF Lewis and Clark Fleeting, LLC
- Scott Credit Union
- Senior Services Plus, Inc.
- Southern Illinois Healthcare Foundation
- Strano and Associates
- The Bank of Edwardsville
- The Job Center
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Navy
- Whelan Security
Check back for updates.
you are an employer or a job seeker, contact Terry Lane at (618) 468-5500 or at email@example.com for more information. Visit www.lc.edu/career to learn more about L&C Career and Veteran Services.