• File a Complaint

    Filing a Student Complaint with the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or Illinois Community College Board (ICCB)

    In compliance with the federal Department of Education Program Integrity Regulations, L&C must provide out-of-state distance education students information for addressing student complaints. In particular, the requirements state that institutions must provide contact information for its accreditor and its state authorizing agency. The regional accreditor for L&C is the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association for Schools and Colleges. The Illinois Board of Higher Education is the actual authorizing agency for Illinois, but by state agreement, the Illinois Community College Board addresses community college issues.


    Filing a Complaint with HLC

    Filing a Complaint with ICCB