If you’re an international student requesting an F-1 or M-1 visa (I-20 forms), you must complete or collect the following and send it to Lewis and Clark's Enrollment Center. The address is:

L&C Enrollment Center

Baldwin Hall 1450
5800 Godfrey Rd.
Godfrey, IL 62035

We need:

  1. Your filled out and printed application.
  2. Your official transcripts from all educational institutions previously attended—including secondary schools, colleges, and universities. All transcripts must be translated into English. L&C requires the completion of high school graduation equivalency for unconditional admission. Also, admission to L&C depends on good academic standing (2.0 grade point average or above) at previously attended educational institutions.

    If you are transferring your I-20 from another institution, please fill out the Transfer In Form.

  3. Your official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. L&C requires a minimum score of 500 (paper-based), 173 (computer-based), or 61 (internet-based) for admission. We also can accept a Duolingo score of 90 or higher.
  4. A statement of your ability to pay the college’s foreign student tuition rate and living expenses. The estimated cost for both tuition and living expenses is $20,000 per year. This statement should come from the student, a family member, or a sponsor with documentation from a financial institution. 
  5. A completed International Student Data Sheet.

The Enrollment Center must receive all information at least 60 days before the requested semester begins. Upon admission, you are required to follow an Education Plan and maintain a full-time enrollment status (at least 12 semester hours) each semester. I-20 forms will only be issued when all the above requirements are met.

NOTE: L&C does not have the resources to help students find housing nor do we have dormitory facilities. We strongly recommend that all international students have a sponsor or mentor within the college district to provide cultural and social support while living in the area.

For Admitted International Students 

If you need your I-20 transferred to another institution, please fill out the Transfer Out Form and send it to your International Advisor.