Financing your L&C Education
Depending on your academic and financial status, you might be able to get monetary help to attend college through scholarships, grants and/or loans.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Apply for federal and state financial aid by completing the FAFSA online at studentaid.gov. Lewis and Clark's school code is 010020. The FAFSA application is available starting October 1 for the following academic year and must be completed each year.
Cost to Attend Lewis and Clark
District residents can get a great education and save money when they attend Lewis and Clark Community College, whether they plan on getting a degree, transferring to another institution or taking just a few courses.
Visit current tuition rates and fees.
Need Financial Assistance?
- Apply for admission to Lewis and Clark.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), using the school code for Lewis and Clark, 010020. Hint: The best time to fill out the FAFSA is as soon as possible after Oct. 1 for the following academic year.
- Look for a Student Aid Report (SAR) to be sent to your email account or mailed to your home address.
- If no further information is needed, L&C's Financial Aid Office will calculate your estimated award package, and you will receive an award offer in the mail.
- Accept your awards via Self-Service Financial Aid Awards. Note: You must be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program, and you must be enrolled in classes required for that program to receive financial aid.
Contact Financial Aid
L&C’s Financial Aid Advisors can assist you through the entire Financial Aid process. From filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to navigating the steps to take after LC receives your FAFSA information, we’re here to help!
For general Financial Aid questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text (618) 468-2223.
For specific questions related to your Financial Aid status, please contact your advisor below.
Financial Aid Managers
Director, Financial Aid
Fax: (618) 468-7188
Assistant Director, Financial Aid
Fax: (618) 468-7308
Financial Aid Advisors